Awareness of living in harmony with nature is increasing. People surround themselves with natural, genuine materials, travel more sustainably and want to leave a world worth living in for future generations. This change in values has an impact on interiors: Authentic designs where the eye comes to rest. Colors that create a feel-good ambience – Natural Opulence captures all the beauty that nature has to offer. Unagitated, elegant and powerful.
The collection features the following designs:
- An authentic wood grain, punctuated by accurately drawn metallic ridges.
- A surface reminiscent of that fabric extracted from the abacá plant. Somewhat more coarsely woven, it conveys a pleasant, honest sense of down-to-earthness and naturalness.
- Cork creations. On the one hand in combination with amorphous, metallic shimmering cracks and in a second variant with deliberately used patina, which exudes the fascination of the lived.
- A grass motif inspired by dried flowers, filigree and delicate.
- As unis, the collection offers a longitudinal weave and a stone surface.
The collection is rounded off by three digital print motifs: oversized pampas grass, a palm leaf and – as a contrast – a set in street art style. The colorways are mainly based on the selected colorfulness of dried flowers. They have just as relaxed an effect as the motifs themselves: Warm beige and mocha tones, elegant gray in manifold facets, and the combination of soothing anthracite with silver and gold that conveys a sense of security.